Looking for Blog Carnival Hosts
We are looking for personal finance, frugal and green living bloggers to host editions such as this starting October 22, 2009. Hosting a carnival is a good way to gain traffic to your blog, so if you are a blogger and are interested in hosting, please visit the hosting guidelines page to learn more and apply.
Now on with the carnival!
I thought I’d celebrate Fall TV Premiere month with a stroll down memory lane of one of my favorite shows from my college days, Friends. Thanks to TheWb.com, I am now able catch up on the last few seasons which I have yet to see because we stopped getting cable in 2001.
Below are a few clips from this great show. Enjoy!
Click to Play Theme Song
- Fiscal Fizzle presents 7 Ways to Find Your Financial Heart.
- Budgets Are Sexy presents Finance is really not that complicated.
- Get Rich Slowly presents Sweating the Big Stuff.
- Man Vs. Debt presents Negotiation Tips For Beginners.
- Suburban Dollar presents Be Frugal, Not Cheap.
- Pay Less For Food presents Nine Simple Ways to Avoid Supermarket Impulse Purchases.
- Modern Tightwad presents Updated: Top Fifteen Garage Sale Rules.
- The Financial blogger presents 4 Tricks to Save Money on Groceries: How to Cut Your Grocery Bills by 20% while being lazy.
Jobs, Income & Economy
- Bible Money Matters presents Dealing With A Job Loss: What To Do When You’re Laid Off.
- Gather Little By Little presents What I Don’t Like About Mary Kay and other Multi Level Marketing (MLM) Companies.
- Christian Finances presents 25 top careers without a degree .
- Darwin’s Finance presents Best Places to Work: Surprising Survey Results and Analysis.
- The Happy Rock presents Necessity vs Luxury: Research Shows That The Economy Shapes Our Perspective.
- Don’t Quit Your Day Job… presents The Minimum Wage Mistake.
Debt, Credit & Loans
- PT Money presents 0% Balance Transfer Credit Cards: Using them Effectively.
- The Digerati Life presents Secured Credit Cards To Boost Your Credit.
- Banker, Saver presents Compare Auto Loan Financing Options Before Buying A Car.
- The Smarter Wallet presents Avoid Bankruptcy! Information To Help You Stay Afloat.
- Money Help For Christians presents Good Debt vs. Bad Debt.
- Financial Highway presents Basics of Credit Score and Credit Report and How often to Check.
Saving & Investing
- Bargaineering presents Roth IRA Account Explained.
- Free From Broke presents 9 Reasons You Need An Online High Yield Savings Account.
- My Dollar Plan presents Writing Bylaws for Your Investment Club.
- Go To Retirement presents Asset Allocation Strategies and Online Calculators.
- Good Financial Cents presents Understanding Your Beneficiary Options for IRA’s and 401k’s.
- Investing Toolkit presents Facing Investment Risks: Watch Your Money!
Thanks for stopping by!