Well, it has been quite a week here at Pecuniarities. Our first giveaway has officially ended and we are in the process of selecting a winner. The identity of the winner will be announced on the contest page after we have received confirmation of eligibility and address to send the subscription to. We also hosted our first Carnival of Personal Finance, which was a blast. If you haven’t checked it out yet, be sure to pop over for a look at the Jane Austen pics and qutoes and the great articles featured in this edition.
Now for the roundup.
- Fire Finance shares 12 Tips To Lower Your Heating Bill
- Mrs. Micah tells Why She’s Glad They Didn’t Pay Off the Car Last Year
- Free From Broke shares his opinon on Why Economic Stimulus Handouts Are Bad – It Kills Innovation
- The Digirati Life commented on How Obama’s Stimulus Plan Affects The Middle Class
- Prime Time Money tells us It’s Time to Get Hardcore Frugal!
- Remodeling This Life shares Love Where You Live
- Bible Money Matters tells how The Best Decision Doesn’t Always Make The Most Financial Sense
- Money Ning published a review on E-Trade Bank Savings Account
Oh, and thanks to Credit Withdrawal who hosted the Jan 12th edition of the Festival of Frugality, which included my post Save Money and Get More Exercise With a Mini Home Gym. Apologies for the delay; I got so wrapped up in my own carnival that I forgot to link back last week.