Christmas is in the air and I am bundled up to resemble a fat penguin, wearing 4-5 layers, and huddled in front of a space heater as I type. The weather also forecasts snow for us tomorrow, which is somewhat rare as we live in the Mojave Desert in Southern California. Having grown up in Hawaii, I can’t say I’m not a little excited about the snow but don’t really look forward to the accompanying cold.
But anyways, on to our roundup for this holiday season.
- Wide Open Wallet offers 10 Holiday Budget Busters.
- Frugal Dad offers Holiday Saftey Tips.
- My Dollar Plan shares 37 Homemade Gifts Under $20.
- Master Your Card shares 42 ways he’s going to make 2009 awesome.
We participated in 2 blog carnivals last week and would like to thank the hosts for including our posts.
- Carnival of Personal Finance #182 – Don’t Go Broke Over The Holidays Edition was hosted by Free From Broke and included Madoline’s post on Two Natural and Economical Ways to Shed Dry Winter Skin.
- Festival of Frugality #155: The Chic-Tacky Christmas Edition was hosted by Greener Pastures and included Madoline’s post on Beautiful Homemade Christmas Ornaments from Eggshells.
Well, this wraps it up for today. Happy Holidays!