Wow, I am really behind this week. Apologies to Pecuniary Associates members and carnival hosts for being 3 days late with this week’s roundup. I’m still sort of recovering from my taxing tax experience last week – mostly by letting myself be a little lazy this week. Well, this will be a short one this week because I’m still in the vacationing mood, but I promise I will be back soon with a couple of new posts I’ve been planning and incubating in my head for a while now.
From Pecuniary Associates
- Living Well On Less gives us: Frugality is good for the Earth
- Financial Nut offers A Comprehensive Guide To Understanding The Pros & Cons Of Investing Into A Roth IRA, one of the many things I’ve been meaning to look into.
- Greener Pastures asks Should I Refinance? Obama Says Yes.
- Counting My Pennies talks about Keeping Money Matters Quiet, to which I completely agree.
At Mighty Bargain Hunter: Welcome to the Carnival of Personal Finance
Post included: Falling Off Your Financial Horse: If you’ve never fallen off a horse, you just haven’t ridden enough.
- At Wise Bread: Carnival of Pecuniary Delights No. 2: Saving Money Edition
Post included: Honestly Frugal: the Ethics of Saving Money.