Here are some great articles by some of my fellow PF Bloggers from this past month:
- Seb at Pinching Copper gives us Five things you should buy used
- Jonathan at Master Your Card offers a guide on How to Pick the Right Credit Card
- JB at Get Rich or Die Trying had a very close call and learned an important lesson about House Buying.
- Kevin at No Debt Plan reminds us that Superfrugality Can Hurt Your Relationship. This was inspired by a great post by Patrick at Cash Money Life titled Spend $10. It’s Worth it!
- Ginger at Girls Just Wanna Have Funds shares 8 Frugal and Cost Cutting Tips for the Newly Independent
We’ve also had quite a few articles featured in various blog carnivals, a few of them were:
- Festival of Frugality #119: The Quitting My Day Job to Blog Full Time Edition
Article: Thinking inside the box: Some Uses for Cardboard Cartons
- Carnival of Personal Finance #145 – Baby Education Edition
Article: The No-Budget System
- Carnival of Ethics, Values, and Personal Finance
Article: Honestly Frugal: the Ethics of Saving Money
Check out our page for the complete list of carnivals we’ve been included in.