Here are just a few great articles from the past month by my peers in the PF Bloggers Network.
First of all, I can’t pass up an opportunity to congratulate a couple of members on new additions to their households:
- Kevin at No Debt Plan introduces Maggie the [Incredibly Cute] Puppy and shares their reasons for getting her. Congrats to all of you!
- Ginger from Girls Just Wanna Have Funds takes in AJ the cat and doesn’t regret the $400 she spent on his vet care despite the tough weekend she had. Good for you Ginger (and hubby)!.
Frugality and Personal Finance
- I really enjoyed Don’t Judge a Book by Its Cover by Kristy at Master Your Card. It addresses some very good points on making assumptions about people and their financial status based on outward appearances.
- With summer just around the corner, Melissa, also from Master Your Card, gives us some Frugal Family Vacation Tips.
- Mom at Wide Open Wallet shares a yummy recipe for Garlic Lime Chicken.
- Seb from Pinching Copper warns us about five items you don’t want to buy at the dollar store.
- Jonathan, again from Master Your Card, offers a few tips on protecting yourself from credit card fraud.
- And last but not least, Future Millionaire reminds us of the importance of taking the time to do things right the first time around in Quality and Personal Finance.
We are excited to announce that our Frugal but Thoughtful Mother’s Day Gift Suggestions made Editor’s Choice at the 151st edition of the Carnival of Personal Finance Bloggers on Surviving the Squeeze hosted at Alpha Consumer by Kimberly Palmer, senior editor of U.S. News & World Report. Be sure to check out this carnival for more interesting personal finance and frugality related articles.