When our cousin went home last month after her 3-month visit, I thought I’d be able to spend more time working on this blog and post more often, but I guess plans are made to be broken. If it’s not one thing, it’s another – all three of our dogs catching cold, changing webhosting plans and 2 out of 3 of our websites breaking, which I’m still working on, etc. But anyways, c’est la vie. So on with the roundup.
PF Bloggers Network
- I really enjoyed Ashley’s Living Like Kings at Wide Open Wallet. Nothing like a little perspective to keep our attitudes in check.
- JB from Get Rich or Die Trying shares their child’s allowance system
- Kristy from Master Your Card warns that Card Issuers May Know You Better than You Think
- Living Almost Large gives us 7 Ways to Stay Poor
- Kevin at No Debt Plan shares a great guide on Protecting Yourself: 5 Easy Steps to a Complete Home Inventory
Elsewhere in the Personal Finance Blogosphere
- Trent at The Simple Dollar offers a great guide on Dollars and Sense When Life Hits You Hard
- Money Ning gives us 7 Reasons Why We Need to Start Budget Tracking Now
- The Digirati Life can help Reduce Your Grocery Bill With These Practical Tips
- Bruce at LR Tax Prep shares a nice story: 87 years old