OK, this will be a quick one as I am so hot right now — 100 degrees at 9PM! — that I’m surprised I’m even managing to do this roundup. But being the leader of Pecuniary Associates, I must set an example and do my roundups on time.
From Pecuniary Associates
- Living Well On Less gives us 3 simple things you can do right now to improve your state of mind.
- Financial Nut asks if hyperinflation is looming in America’s economic future.
- Counting My Pennies ponders what she would grab in a workplace fire drill.
Elsewhere in the Personal Finance Blogosphere
- Money Ning says the lowest price is for losers.
- Moolanomy promotes saving money with homemade products.
Recent Blog Carnivals
Thanks to the following carnivals and hosts for including my posts in their recent blog carnivals.
- Carnival of Personal Finance: New Zealand Edition!
Included my post: Save Money on Clothes: Shop the Juniors’ Department
- Carnival of Pecuniary Delights 15 – Epicurean Delights Edition
Included my post: Pay Bills Online and Save