We would like to thank Karen Datko of MSN Money Central’s Smart Spending for the mention on our recent post: Economical Pet and Child Safe Ways to Repel and Kill Ants, Spiders and Other Insects.
Our Fourpence Worth is all about frugal living and making smart choices in personal finance. We write about things we have learned and are learning as we strive for financial freedom and we offer tips for saving money in various aspects of life: personal, home improvement and decoration, family, money management, pet care, frugal recipes and more, as well as our opinions on current affairs related to our subject.
To give you an idea of the kind of topics we write about, here are a few of our posts that have done quite well in the blogosphere:
- My Favorite Money and Time Saving Websites
- Simple Solutions to Staying Out of Debt
- Resisting the Urge to Splurge
- Monopoly Game Expansions for Learning Money Management and Investment Principles
- Frugal Travel Begins Before the Trip: Vacation Preparation Checklist
- Guide to Safe and Smart Traveling with Pets
- Fast & Frugal Recipe: Yakisoba (Japanese Chow Mein)
Check out the “Most Popular Posts” section on the sidebar to the right (below “Categories”) for more popular posts. To learn more about us and this blog, please visit About this Blog and More About Us.
Thanks for stopping by!
Penelope and Madoline
Subscribe to RSS
Subscribe by Email
Our Fourpence Worth Store